First of all, I would like to announce my new-look website! I have split my services into:
- Data: helping you to identify, analyse and understand key wind energy data in order to maximise energy production and minimise losses of wind energy projects.
- Basics: helping you to understand the basics of wind energy technology so you are more capable of making key decisions, negotiating credibly and evaluating external assessments.
- Technology transfer: helping you to understand the state-of-the-art of wind technology & research and develop effective international research programmes.
Second of all, I would like to announce the reason for these changes. I have reduced my services somewhat because I am now working 80% (four days a week) at the University of Applied Sciences in Rapperswil as the Wind Energy Programme Leader.
Take a look at our new website! We are looking for project partners and student exchanges in the following areas:
- High-fidelity CFD (focus on Large Eddy Simulations and Lattice Boltzmann Method in complex terrain)
- De-centralised electricity supply (focus on hybrid solar/wind/battery solutions for small communities)
- Measurement technology (focus on aerodynamic field measurements and cloud platforms)
Get in touch below!