IN-HOUSE MODULAR SEMINARS
I can offer tailor-made in-house seminars in order to help you build up your competence sustainably. My seminars are based on the following modules*:
*WTG = Wind Turbine Generator
Choose the focus and length of your seminar yourself and contact me for a first meeting (no obligations) or for a quote! The seminars can also take place at an external location or online and in English or in German.
I also prepare tailor-made in-house seminars for you on other topics, such as:
- Social acceptance and environmental factors in wind energy
- How to calculate Annual Energy Production in your business case
- Technical factors relating to your risk analysis
- Strategies for optimising your wind farm operation
- Wind energy - state-of-the-art technology
I can offer lectures on all topics relating to wind energy technology for universities and specialise in rotor aerodynamics and field measurements.
I am currently lecturer at the University of Kassel for the online Master's course "Wind Energy Systems" (wes.online).
I am a former lecturer at:
University of Sheffield, UK (2004 - 2007)
ETHZ, Switzerland (2007 - 2011)
University of Applied Sciences Bremerhaven, Germany (2014 - 2017)
If you are interested please get in touch!